Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Fun

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Our family certainly did! We had a blast just hanging out, playing games, eating way too much, and laughing like crazy. I love it so much. My sister and her husband and two kids are here from Florida so we are soaking up every minute with them possible. The adults stayed up to *wait* on Santa and had a blast trying to keep quiet while trying to piece together scooters, tents, games, and cars. Fun stuff. I've decided that Santa is super lucky that he didn't wake anyone up. ;) So, after staying up until around 2 and getting few hours of shut eye, we had a great Christmas day playing with every toy possible. My aunt, uncle, and grandpa all joined in on the fun for Christmas lunch. I managed to figure out my tripod and self timer to get a good family picture (but missing my sweet grandma who awaits us in heaven).

So here are just a few of the pics I tried to snap amidst all the craziness of Christmas day. I just want to say thank you to all my friends and family for making this such a wonderful year. I'm truly blessed to be at this place in my life. Love you all.



I don't think Santa brought the kids anything. ;)



Kinzie in her new castle... first thing.



Austin waiting for the "go" to open wrapped presents!



Here is proof that boxes are always the most fun. 100 toys and she's playing in a box. :)



She got make-up and she LOVES it. She loves to get all gussied up and look pretty.





I painted her fingernails and toenails for her, too.



Austin wanted to be just like Uncle Eric with his new guitar!



And this has been the biggest hit of all... the nerf guns that shoot super hard and the bullets stick on the person you shot.



Papaw and Uncle Eric having fun!



And a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do... ;)



Sweet girl



Our beautiful family. Left to right: Cole (Brother-in-law), Jessica (Sister), Tim (Dad), Mackenzie (Niece), Kim (mom), Austin (Nephew), Sandy (Grandpa), Gloria (Aunt), Terry (Uncle), Me, Eric (Hubby)



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank God for all of His blessings this year and all that he is going to do in 2009!

1 comment:

Crystal Barbaree said...

we got a nurf gun thing. good fun. gave brent a black guy though