Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend update

It's Sunday night, and after a long day full of "church activities," it's time to start another week of school. I'm already on the countdown for the end of the semester. Only 12 weeks of school left. A lot goes on in 12 weeks, though.... papers, tests, speeches, reading, etc. I just need to keep the mindset that God will give me the strength and peace I need to get through it. Honestly, if you can remember me, please ask for God's strength and peace to overwhelm me the semester. Thanks.

Luckily I do have a couple classes that I'm really glad to be taking. One of them is photography and we have a mini project due tomorrow. That gave me a good excuse to pull out the camera today. Yay.

Also, last weekend I had a great time at the wedding. On Audrae's website the first picture that comes up is one that I took. :) And there's a couple more I took on her facebook page, but I'm anxious to see others. I was just proud that I acted like I knew what I was doing (kinda). ha! Fun stuff.

I really haven't taken hardly any pictures lately, but just for the fun of it, I will post a couple that I'm turning in for tomorrow. They are kinda lame, but we had to work on shutter speed and aperture. Oh, and also I'm adding a couple from when we went out with my parents on Friday night. You would not BELIEVE the way the place looks on the outside, but the food is fantastic. Seriously, take note of the sign on the outside of the building. It's hilarious! It's called Margie's.

Seriously, are they really advertising indoor plumbing?


And this definitely looks like somewhere I would want to stop and eat. ;)


BUT, they had fantastic wine.



And DELIGHTFUL cheesecake.



I was testing out my new lens on Romeo. Look, he's outside without a leash and he didn't run away!



Here is a few for my project. This was at the Paradigm bible study on Thursday.




They now have a coffee bar!



Workin on shutter speed. They are walking super fast. haha



Sunflowers by our apartment.

No comments: