Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Youth

Tonight was a super fun youth party at the Hammonds. Of course, I brought along my camera and the Tamron lens to just make sure my decision was final. :) I'm VERY happy with the results. It was a fun party and there are lots of pictures to show.


Daniel and Justin cooking burgers. "Uuueeehhhh.... I don't LIKE Backyard Burgers!" haha



My beautiful friend, Jen.



One of her daughters, Sarah.



I finally got her to smile!




This is her other daughter Madison! I got several funny faces, but I thought this one was awesome!



This a little boy named Sawyer. He has the CUTEST curly hair!













Bunch of people at the party!



"Man talk"



This reminds me of a mother duck with her little ducklings. Priceless.





Josiah announcements



Typical boy!






4 comments:

Lisa said...

Your pictures are looking great, Ashley! I love the ones of Sarah and that first one of Maddie.

Crystal Barbaree said...

thank you so much for not putting my picture up their.
your pictures are really looking good.
crystal

js said...

You are so sweet to post those!!! I love that little boy w/ the curls! Precious. You got some great shots of the kids. The one w/ Sarah looking at her crazy sister is great! So cool hanging out with you last night. Thanks for helping with the kids.

Unknown said...

Looking great!