Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Proud Aunt

Yes, I am a VERY proud aunt. I love my niece and nephew like they are my own!! My sister called me today and told me she took a video of my niece, Mackenzie, reading her favorite book Pajama Time right before bed. Sounds like a good book to me! :) Anyway, I wanted to share the video because, well, she's just so darn cute and I'm so proud!!!

She doesn't know how to read yet, but she's got it memorized by heart! That a girl!

Click on this link to see my cute girl!

http://www.youtube.com/austinandmackenzie

I also bought a "new" lens today. Kind of a long story, because I bought a brand new Sigma 24-70 2.8 lens Saturday and after careful consideration I decided that I'm going to take that one back. I felt guilty for spending so much. I got the equivalent in a different brand (Tamron 28-75 2.8) from a guy who gave me a great deal. It was half the price of the new one.... so... now I don't feel guilty, AND I have a new lens! :) But, you'd better believe I'm taking the Sigma to the wedding this weekend and getting my money's worth from the tax on the lens! lol!

No comments: