Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Here are a couple pictures from the very first day I had my new camera. I had so much fun just learning what not to do! Anyway, I wanted to share them because I want to be able to look back and see how I have improved. Also, I'm just so darn proud of my niece, nephew, and new puppy. How could I not share?



We finally named the puppy. Her name is Darlin.


Here is Mackenzie trying to shut the gate on my foot. You only thought she was innocent.



I caught Austin and Mackenzie in the bathtub at the end of the evening. I have a cute picture with two tiny hineys, but I figured this one would be more appropriate!



Here is another picture of Darlin. She is, isn't she? And a whopping 2 lbs!

3 comments:

Crystal Barbaree said...

very cute pictures.
feel free to use my kids at any time for practice.

Unknown said...

Yea! My fav is the one of Austin in the tub. Cute little eye with just enough bum.

js said...

Those are great! That puppy is so darn cute!!!