Saturday, August 16, 2008

Modeling Portfolio

Tonight I went to see the movie Mama Mia with one of my good friends, Jessica. We couldn't quite convince our husbands that the movie was going to be wonderful, but we did convince them to go eat pizza with us beforehand. After we had dinner, I asked Jessica if she needed to add some shots to her "modeling portfolio." Although she's not a professional model, she's beautiful and she makes a WONDERFUL model for me to practice on!! Bless her heart, she walked around with me all over the square letting me boss her around and stick a camera all up in her face and stuff. We spent the perfect amount of time shooting, then headed to our movie. Tonight was tons of fun. Here are some pictures to share.






1 comment:

Jessica said...

Crazy girl! I am definitely NOT a model, but I did have a lot of fun. And you took some really great pictures! You're so good! Thanks for coming to the movies with me. Love you!!